Identifying who in the organisation needs education and training and what approach will be best suited to the staff concerned is a crucial component to a successful project and to maximise the value from the GIS investment. Best GIS Training follows a methodical analysis of those people who require training in an organisation to support a new GIS installation. An GIS Training Needs Analysis provides:
To receive a Training Needs Analysis please contact the Best GIS Training Department on
+1 630 303 9503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documentation of the necessary skills to fulfil the roles and responsibilities for the organisation or project
- Skills Gap Analysis for staff identified for the required roles
- Evaluation of optimum education and training approach
- Identification of suitable courses and/or design of other programmes
- Analysis of Costs and Return on Investment
The only certified
Best GIS Training trainers are an exceptional group of highly qualified and experienced individuals. Experts in their subject they are Esri Certified and receive regular training on the latest updates of our products, so you can have total confidence in their ability to deliver the most up to date GIS skills and knowledge.
All have excellent approaches to training delivery and many are TAP accredited (the industry standard for IT Training delivery). They are the only trainers who have direct access to the unique expertise of Best GIS Training staff from Professional Services and Technical Support - who are in turn backed-up by Best GIS Training Inc.